If you are experiencing a medical emergency you should seek appropriate emergency medical assistance by calling 911.
1. Click on the link to join the virtual waiting room. https://cw.md/2wcW9tK
2. Fill out brief information and screening questions.
3. You’ll be sent a text message to notify you that you’re in the virtual waiting room.
4. Our office will call you to gather your health history information and let you know how long the wait will be.
5. When our healthcare provider is ready to see you, we will send you a link via text message to join your virtual visit.
6. Once the link is opened, be sure to allow your phone’s camera and microphone to be used during the visit.
7. Once your virtual visit is complete, simply close the browser.
• Find a location that is well lit.
• Reduce your background noise.
• Find a private space to discuss your healthcare.
• Try to position yourself in close proximity to your wireless router for the best possible signal.